CHTHON was created by my desire and decision to have the first word on the publication of my work and to not simply rely on publishing houses and other people for my books to be evaluated, assessed, and ultimately released.
It is a personal publishing house, which will only publish my projects, in the way I want them to be published.
With the creation of CHTHON, honesty, quality, aesthetics, the standard of the releases, are at the forefront, as I am the only person responsible for the end result.
The literary integrity is also very important. The reader will need to spend their time and so they should obtain something, be pleased – the story should be good, the characters interesting, the end result should impress and excite.
I am writing the books I would want to read, and these books will be published the way I would want to have them on my bookshelf.
As such, the releases of CHTHON will be special and important.
Publishing houses are encouraged and welcome to contact us, if they are interested in releasing mass-market editions of existing CHTHON titles or to help with marketing.
List of releases:
- 978-1-9999690-0-4 – Psychorreon Pyr, Lulu hardcover
- 978-1-9999690-1-1 – Soulflowing Fire, Lulu hardcover
- 978-1-9999690-2-8 – Psychorreon Pyr, Lulu ebook
- 978-1-9999690-3-5 – Soulflowing Fire, Lulu ebook
- B07FF645RK – Soulflowing Fire, Amazon ebook
- 978-1-9999690-4-2 – Kata Daimona Eautou, Lulu ebook
- 978-1-9999690-5-9 – True To One’s Own Daimon, Lulu ebook
- 978-1-9999690-6-6 – Kata Daimona Eautou, Lulu hardcover
- 978-1-9999690-7-3 – True To One’s Own Daimon, Lulu hardcover
- B07KFS4WQC – True To One’s Own Daimon, Amazon ebook
- 978-1-9999690-8-0 – Soulflowing Fire, Amazon paperback
- 978-1-9999690-9-7 – True To One’s Own Daimon, Amazon paperback
The CHTHON logo was created by Kain Morgenmeer.